Sunday, May 07, 2006

Studio Friday:sounds


My first entry for Studio Friday

The theme is "sounds"

The sounds I hear in my studio right now are pretty limited. My ears ring and buzz constantly. Only the sound of Arthur ( my kitty) periodically asking to be fed for the 72nd time in four hours makes it through the buzz and ring. I used that background because I dont really interpret sensory input like other people..there is a name for it..which at4:44 AM I am not going to go look up. :P
But anyway, I have to run it all through a filter and sort it out and blah, blah, blah..my brain is all swirly and twisty turny like that.
I am now boring even myself..so I'll post the pic already, and off to bed...or to paint..or have a bagel.

For those new to my blog from Studio Friday. My name is Rebecca Lopez..and I like to paint..alot.
I like bagels alot too.

By the way...I not only have bees buzzing in my head..I have them in my mail box too.
That's just not good.

Picture is digi-paint, made in painter IX with a wacom tablet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome Bagel Girl! Love the painting, particularly your fluffy big cat.

Sun May 07, 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Judy Scott said...

welcome, love your kitty and your post, I have bees visit me often but they come to collect yummy stuff to make honey , will look out for your next post, Judy x

Mon May 08, 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

This is so sharp this piece, really brings your very descriptive and funny thoughts to a fascinating image. So good!

Mon May 08, 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

An unique piece of collage arts!! Love it!

Fri May 19, 04:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?