Monday, July 03, 2006

Not gone


I am getting married on July 28th. I'm not gone..I haven't stoped painting.
I am busy.
I finished my tiny little bag crocheted in thread today...but that will go on another blog.
I did finish a painting this week..but I did it while playing the role of "swap angel" on www.craftster.org
A swap angel steps in when someones swap partner flakes on them.
This yound lady wanted a painting of her brother who died in the line of duty as a fireman.
I am giving her the option to see it before it arrives by post, so if she wants to, then I will post it.

Edit..I have added the painting so that Hertrigger can see while waiting for it to arrive...or before it arrives. Larger view by clicking the pic.

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You've got a lot going on. Congrats and much happiness to you!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am adding you to my bloglines for easier blogstalking capability!

Mon Jul 10, 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one again :)

ps.

I've obtained a job if you miss me. :)

gaby

Thu Jul 13, 05:57:00 AM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

Ha...you ought to read Ladylinoleum and what she writes about the necessary evil of having a job.
And I do miss you terribly.
Why are you posting anon?

Thu Jul 13, 06:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?